
Slap slap pitter patter
I hear the rain's endless chatter
A book in one hand, a drink in the other
A lazy day like any other.
I feel elated
A day like this should be everyday
But alas, It's only fall break.
~Lilli~
I hear the rain's endless chatter
A book in one hand, a drink in the other
A lazy day like any other.
I feel elated
A day like this should be everyday
But alas, It's only fall break.
~Lilli~
4 comments:
Lill, this is my favorite one. You are so talented :)
Lilli,
You're a poet and I didn't know it! Ha! Ha! Ha! You break me down! Can't wait to see you. By the way, this fall break thing, how long is it? A day, a week? Did it rain the whole time? I really hope not. Tasha loves to camp. She is going camping in November with her Girl Scout troop. She's really excited. Well, gotta bounce!
Love, Aunt Jenny
Wow! I had no idea you were such a poet! Way to go! You are WONDERFUL! Keep developing that wonderful talent!
I agree with your mom, this poem is my favorite! You need to keep all of your poems in a safe spot and make a book... we would buy one for sure!
We love you!!
Post a Comment