I. AM. GETTING. GLASSES. I'm serious, I am. I had the eye exam Monday. (Whichmeans no school) Well apparently I'm severely near sighted and should have gotten glasses months ago.When I get my glasses I'll post some pics. Bye!
Just to tell you glasses are buts (ok not the one you sit on ok?) Oh and I am thinking about posting my book on my blog I changed it a little...... ahem a lot!!
2 comments:
Yippee!! You will have a new pair of eyes! I'm so excited for you!
And by the way... I'm so excited you have achieved "victory" with Emma! We are going to have a BLAST!!! I can't wait!
Just to tell you glasses are buts (ok not the one you sit on ok?) Oh and I am thinking about posting my book on my blog I changed it a little...... ahem a lot!!
Post a Comment