
Ruthie is the youngest, and cutest member of my family. Sometimes , out of the blue, she will run up and hug her big brother. She is sweet and funny,always making us smile.Here are some quick-facts about Ru .
she loves to sing,
she loves chicken patties,
she knows the first 2 articles of faith,
her favorite animal is a monkey,
her favorite movie is Bedknobs and Broomsticks,
when she visits Grandma+Grandpa she tells Mommy to go home 'cause she wants to be alone with them.
Ruth also has various nicknames:Ru,Ruby,Ruby Tuesday,Boo,and many others. She is the sweetest and cutest 3 year old ever.
2 comments:
You are such a great big sister! I love this post! Ruthie is adorable, but all of you are adorable! Your family is just so stinkin' cute!
Any news about this summer?? We are still planning on you coming! (smile)
Hi lilli I know that is has been a while Ru is SO cute I love the sleepy one tell everyone that I said hi and tell them that I said that I love them.
Tasha
Post a Comment