Anyway, there have been some interesting developments since I last blogged in ummm... November of '10? Whatever it was, I have some exciting and severely belated news!
1)I'm in YOUNG WOMEN'S!!!! Yaaaay!!
2)I finished the 6th Grade...
3)I played 2nd base in softball:)
4)I GOT A PIXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Can you see it in this picture? Sorry if you can't, there are barely any newer pics of me. I actually tend to take the pictures. Which by the way leads up to the next one....
5) Mom and Dad got me a camera for my birthday! Oh what fun...
6) I am a seventh grader!
7)I also made the 7th Grade volleyball team. Go number 10 (moi)!! We also, by the way, were the runners up to the CIC, respectively defeated by Madison Grant:(
8)My report card came in and I got all A's and two A+'s!
9)Oh yes, and have I told you I've been playing the flute in Band for the past year? Well guess what...I am.
10)And last but not least....We have a dog.
His name is Frank. Isn't he precious? He is a long haired dachshund and is one year old. He's a smart little guy and sure loves treats. Now we've seen him have a little bit of health problems but nothin' bad. Just to clarify he is "Emma's dog". She entered him in 4H this year and got runner up. Pretty good right?
Well there you go, talk to you later:)
No comments:
Post a Comment